Enhancing Digital tools for an Inclusive Dyslexia Adult Education
DYGI4ADU – 2022-1-IT01-KA220-ADU-000087842
Current literature has identified a number of challenges, focused on segmented approaches of the phenomenon, lack of standardized procedures in an accessible manner.
The DYGI4ADU project aims at improving the knowledge on the phenomenon of adult dyslexia and on effective methodologies for remediation through analysis, research and the creation of a manual and digital teaching material to support adult educators.
DYGI4ADU considers inclusivity and accessibility as core to future digital pedagogy success.
DYGI4ADU project wants:
- to attract attention to dyslexia as a widespread phenomenon in Europe that requires a coordinated response;
- to increase educators’ knowledge on characteristics of adult dyslexia and effective methodologies for remediation;
- to improve competences and skills of adult educators and providers supplying them with innovative and digital-based approach to teach adults with dyslexia;
- to facilitate adults with dyslexia to improve their quality of work and increase their confidence in reading and writing;
- sensitize the communities regarding a so common but lacking clarity learning difficulty that influences the learning pathway of adults and its employment opportunities.
Start date: 01 October 2022
End date: 31 January 2025